CUSTOMER & IMPLEMENTATION SUPPORT
Type of Job
% Travel Required
About the job
The Customer & Implementations Support role will be varied and vital to the daily operations and account management of the company, both in the UK and abroad. Communication and organisation are key to this role, and there is a reliance on forming and and maintaining relationships with a range of stakeholders including customers, maintenance partners and internal team members. The workload will be split between Customer Operations (providing our customers and partners with valuable technical and operational information), and Implementations Support (working with our account managers to arrange, implement and monitor fitted solutions worldwide).
As Germany is one of our key markets, and several OEM’s are based in Germany, this role needs to be filled by a Fluent German Speaker.
The main areas of engagement will be:
• Engaging with maintenance providers, customers and fitting partners to arrange the seamless fitting of our solutions.
• Providing after-sales care and attention to a range of customers and accounts.
• Organising and Planning day-to-day fitting operations, and overcoming obstacles where they present themselves.
• Working with the Sales and Engineering teams to fulfil any customer needs.
• Engagement with OEMs with the requirement to translate and interpret requests of technical information, relating to TRAILAR becoming standard specification through the manufacturer.
• Carrying out data analysis work relating to the performance of the system as well as completing due diligence testing to ensure the systems are fitted and operating successfully.
• Following and enforcing processes across the business to facilitate smooth transitions of accountability and producing auditability.
Because TRAILAR is a fast-paced business, our infrastructure is constantly changing and adapting to the demands of the business, the successful candidate will make key contributions in setting up and adapting the business processes to meet these demands.
TRAILAR believes in talent and enthusiasm above all else. There is no minimum educational or experience requirement, but the profile of the right candidate needs to reflect the following attributes:
Highly skilled with Microsoft Excel and/or data packages
Experienced in Problem Solving and overcoming obstacles in High-Pressured Environments
Positive and Confident communicator
Ability to learn technical jargon in English & German
A keen attention to detail and a tenacious approach to getting things right
Available to travel abroad if required
TRAILAR is an innovative new business that specialises in solar solutions for commercial vehicles, reducing their fuel costs and environmental impact. We originate from an idea put forward in a start-up lab programme run by our parent company, Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL). The organisation has offices in Oldham and Rugby.
The idea is a simple one, putting solar panels on the rooves of vehicles to reduce carbon emissions, save fuel and reduce maintenance costs. TRAILAR have the financial backing and innovative core to grow quickly, and in a time where a focus on Green Technology is paramount, there is no better time to join this fast-growing team.
After a couple of years of research & development and business model validation, we achieved significant funding from DPDHL and became incorporated as an independent business in September 2018. Ramp-up activity started in early 2019, with several products launched into the global marketplace. In the first 18 months we have grown from the two founding Directors to a team of 37. This growth is set to accelerate as we address this sizeable opportunity in front of us. To fuel this growth, we need talented, enthusiastic, and capable people to make their best contribution. In return we can guarantee interesting projects, lots of opportunity and a vibrant, fast paced team environment.